Sunday, November 11, 2007

A "Spook-tacular" Time


The Saturday before Halloween, we were in charge of helping out at the ward Halloween Party and Chili Cook Off! Nate and I pulled out the beautiful kimonos my uncle Dallin and his fiancee, Ai, had sent to us for our wedding. Though our Chili didn't win a prize, we should have won one for our costumes. :) We were a hit with all the Japanese members of our ward. We had several people come up and take pictures of us to send back to their friends and family in Japan. All commented on how beautiful the kimonos were. Thanks Dallin and Ai!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Great picture of both of you--I love the costumes! If I remember correctly Nate's costume from last year, he seems to be sticking with the Asian theme :)

howelltree said...

Well Ash, now you've made us all curious as to what Nate's costume was. Maybe I'll guess--sumo wrestler?

You guys look great!! Now you are set for years to come with great Halloween costumes.

ken said...

You two are so cute I can't even stand it. It's just all so magical