Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Golden Gate

We were a little bummed that we didn't have time to share a proper San Francisco experience with my parents before they left, so we had one without them.

We woke up to a beautiful, clear Sunday morning and we decided to make the most of it. After church and a quick lunch we took the scenic route from Millbrae, along the coast, and across the Golden Gate Bridge.


The viewpoints were especially crowded with people both enjoying the perfect weather and trying to catch a glimpse of the oil spill in the Bay. Neither Jaime nor I could see anything, but when Jaime was at the pier on Friday she could smell oil.

1 comment:

ken said...

GORGEOUS! I can't wait to come see that someday. Seeing a limited number of bridges in my life, I thought one out here was pretty spectacular, but I don't think it compares to that scene!!!