Thursday, November 29, 2007

Singing Beauty

Another fun thing Nate and I were able to do on our short trip to Boise for Thanksgiving was attend one of my little sister's performances. She is part of a singing and dancing group called, "Showtime Company." When my parents first signed her up, she acted as if she wasn't excited to be in it but we all new with her love to perform in front of people and her natural ability to ham it up on stage, she would end up enjoying it. You can tell by the smile on her face that she loves performing and the group.


Her group performed at Boise's Festival of Trees on Saturday. Growing up, I always thought festival of trees was unique to Boise and it was a play off of Boise's tag name "City of Trees" Nate kindly informed me my long time notion was false and other cities do the same thing. I guess I didn't get out much. After browsing through all the trees, I decided the rubber duckey one was probably my favorite. People are so creative!

1 comment:

ken said...

Looks like fun. I like your hair-- did you highlight it more than usual? Good to hear that Thanksgiving went well... I was wondering what was up! Well, I tagged you, just so you know. Ken's still at work and I got pretty bored... I need to figure out a good hobby besides computer-ing.