Sunday, November 4, 2007

1/4 Century

Last week Jaime turned the big two-five. We decided to make her feel better by celebrating with a group of kids half her age at High School Musical: The Ice Tour. It was "Fabulous" as we "Bopped to the Top" to discover the 'Music in Me".


HSM was actually the Saturday after her birthday. To celebrate her actual birthday, I hurried home from work and frosted the cake Jaime had made for herself. I'm no professional cake decorator, but I think I did a pretty good frosting job, despite the claim from Jaime that I stacked the cakes wrong. You can judge for yourself.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JAIME!!!! I am so happy that you 1) have a blog, 2) went to HSM!!!, and 3) look so happy!
Nate--do we get to see a picture of the completed frosting job? Kind of hard to judge w/o the complete creation! j/k

Weedpatch said...

Happy 25th! And you just had to mention HSM--now I'll have those blasted songs buzzing through my head all day! Again, Happy birthday--looks like you're having fun.