Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome, Visitors!

Last night, my old co-worker and friend came to the Bay Area to visit one of her vendors. When I got engaged and it became well known at work that I would be moving to the Bay area her supervisor and boss both told her she should come visit her vendor and visit me while here. I didn't know if they meant it but they held up to their word and she was approved to come. We met up and went to sushi for dinner. I had been craving sushi for a few weeks. It was delicious! After dinner we walked around China Town and the Union Square area, hitting up a few of the remaining open shops. It was so fun to see her.

Tonight my cousin and old roommate is coming for a few days as well. I am so excited! It's so fun to have visitors.

2 comments:

ken said...

Oh I can't wait to be a visitor!!

Larsen's said...

Everytime I read your blog, I feel like eating something...first it was chinese food, and now I want sushi! LOL! Sounds like you had a nice time...
Christina