Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One of Many Reasons I Love My Husband

Nate has a habit of leaving cupboards and drawers open. For me, being somewhat of a perfectionsist, it used to drive me crazy when I first discovered this habit. Things just felt so out of place when the cupboards were open. Now, I find it quite humorous since he doesn't even notice- EVER. It's so opposite from me. The other day I walked into the kitchen to this scene. If you can't tell, I think there were 7 cupboards open. I laughed really hard when I saw all of them open.

3 comments:

Kristen Parnell said...

Haha... that's so funny!!! I do that a lot too... Ken doesn't laugh as much as get a little frustrated and tell me how many times he's hit his head when he's getting a glass of water or something at night!!

Ambyr said...

Oh my gosh. Tyler does that too! Must be accountants. They have so many numbers running through their heads that they don't notice anything! I'm like you, it used to annoy me but now I just laugh. Men really are just big little boys.

Erika said...

Hey! My husband does this too! I thought mine was the only one.

One time I walked around the bar in our dinningroom and into the kitchen and hit my forhead on the cabinet door Mike left open. I had a real shiner for about a week. Married 15 years now and he still does it. I just duck now.