Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentines Day was pretty low key for us this year. I was working pretty long hours last week and I wasn't sure when I'd be home, so we didn't make any big plans. Jaime made the day special by fixing me a delicious pancake breakfast and a gift of Dove chocolates. I left work around 6:30 and we went out to dinner at this great little Chinese restaurant in San Mateo called the Hot Wok Bistro. We came across it on yelp.com and it was a find. It only has 6-7 tables and it was in a really odd location, but the food was great! It was great to spend the evening with my Valentine.

I LOVE my Valentine!!!


The Hot Wok Bistro (not a very good picture, sorry)

2 comments:

Ambyr said...

I think that picture of the Bistro is so cool! The blurring gives it that cool, I don't know, movie feel? You know what I mean. I can get to your blog now. Just took a little tweaking. I'm not the most tech savvy but I'm getting there! ;)

meagan said...

Such a cute picture of you on your first married Valentine's! Glad to hear you found a good restaurant close by, we'll have to try it some time.