Thursday, January 10, 2008

Picture Perfect


A few weeks ago, Nate and I were delighted when my sister presented us with the long awaited wedding gift. I knew she started working on it right before our wedding and it was a work in progress for a little while after. But, she finally completed it and gave it to us. She painted us a picture of where we were married-the Salt Lake Temple. I am always amazed by her artistic talent and wish somehow, somewhere I had received those same talents. To each his own I guess!

We love the picture and it now adorns our wall. Every time I look at it I get excited! The fact that she took the time to paint it herself makes it all the more special. Thanks Jessica!


(By the way, points to you if you can see where my hand is holding the camera up to eye level. It kind of throws off the coloring. The real thing is much better than this picture.)

3 comments:

howelltree said...

Wow!!! It's beautiful. That will be a treasure to have for a long time.

Weedpatch said...

Beautiful watercolor!

ken said...

Man that looks really good! I want one.