Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks...

For the last few years during the month of November we have tried daily to write something we are thankful for. This year we didn't do as well as we have in the past - I guess we were a bit preoccupied and busy but here are the few things we came up with.

Nate - Thankful for...
  • fragrant swiss cheese
  • cell phones to contact family
  • our ability to take care of ourselves
  • afternoon naps
  • Jaime giving up her career for motherhood
  • a good job that lets me take care of my family
  • Jaime's artistic ability
  • Jaime's lists
  • Jaime cooking dinner
  • Preston's laughs
Jaime - Thankful for...
  • hot chocolate to warm me up
  • family walks - they're relaxing and a great time to talk
  • Preston being a good boy today as we ran LOTS of errands (H&M, Michaels, Office Depot, Big5)
  • the legacy I have of strong ancestors in the church. "Steadfast and Immovable"
  • technology that allows us to video chat with Jessica's family when they live so far away
  • beautiful, warm weather to play at the park
  • finally catching the mouse in our house and thankful for the tip of swiss cheese from my dad
  • a dishwasher
  • an active boy who enjoys his Gymboree class
  • a supportive husband who lets me take time to sing in the Temple Hill Choir
  • a concerned husband who wants to make my life easier
Preston - Thankful for...
  • a Daddy who reads to him
  • my lawnmower and pushing it to the park
  • juice
  • my choo-choo
  • daddy putting syrup on my french toast

No comments: