Wednesday, November 2, 2011

From Three to Four

Our little family will be growing from three to four soon! We found out last week we will be adding another little boy to our family. He should arrive sometime mid-March. Hooray for boys! We are so excited for our growing family and even doubly excited that we already have boy things on hand! Nate says that is the accountant in him.

We loved having Nate's mom here for a few days to watch Preston while we attended the ultrasound and a "Next Baby" class. We also snuck in some birthday and Christmas shopping for Preston while we were out. Phew! One less thing to worry about in the next two months.

Preston was so spoiled and loved spending time with Grandma. They did lots of fun things together and Preston cried when we dropped Grandma off at the airport. He was sad to see her go and even sad he couldn't ride on an airplane too.

Preston showing off his Halloween gift from Grandma and Grandpa
Actually, I was spoiled too. Nate's mom stayed to give me some birthday pampering. She took me out to lunch, let me go shopping without Preston and even let Nate and I go on a dinner date! We sure are grateful for all she did while she was here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Jaime, what great news! I am excited for you guys and only wish we lived closer and could see you more often (we really couldn't live farther away, right?!). Congrats!

Alex said...

Yay! Congratulations Jaime! I am so excited for you. We totally need to get together sometime now that we share the same state. March will be here before you know it!

howelltree said...

That's exciting news!!! I'm happy for your growing family. I love keeping up with you through your blog :)