Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fun Pictures from the Week

This week has been a long one! Since we put Preston in his big boy bed he has become a little cranky - mostly from lack of sleep. He does great at night. I think there has only been one night all week where we had to put him back in bed multiple times. Otherwise, he has never come out of his room. However, he really struggles with naptime. He's pretty good about staying in his room and quietly playing for at least 45 minutes but that's it. He has only fallen asleep during naptime once this week and I can tell you he has needed a nap many more days than that.


On Saturday Nate took Preston out for a little "Father Son" outing. They went to Gymboree and out to lunch while I stayed home and deep cleaned the fridge, freezer and kitchen cupboards. Preston had soooo much fun. He was bursting with excitement when they got home and had to tell me everything they had done. It was pretty cute. Preston is such a daddies boy! He sure loves him a lot.





Just a few other cute pictures - The other day Preston lined all of his cars up on the piano. He was so proud! He's pretty particular about certain things and he loves to lines things up.


1 comment:

Kristen Parnell said...

Oh! This stage is hard! It's hard (for me at least) to be patient with all of the crankiness since I know a nap would solve it all! We definitely had to do the flip the handle/ lock thing. Sometimes he still plays and plays for his whole nap time, but a lot of times he plays and then finally calls it good and lies down. Ooh... that's so funny because I've been thinking how much I need to just take everything out of every cupboard in my kitchen and organize it all! That's a good idea doing it without kids around... PS Preston has the cutest face.