Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mortimer, the Moose


Preston loves his moose named Mortimer (according to the tag). I had the moose laying next to Preston while I was packing for our trip just an inch or two out of his reach. (I'm trying to get him to start rolling to grab things.) Usually, he just sits and stares. Today I looked over and he had grabbed Mortimer and stuffed him in his mouth. I don't think Preston rolled but he is getting good at kicking his legs and scooting to adjust his position.

Also, the other night we tried to go geocaching to find the cache that alluded us last time. After searching for a good 30 minutes through tall weeds, we turned around once again defeated. When we got home we looked up the cache online only to discover the owner had come and removed the cache 3 days earlier. What a bummer!

No comments: