Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quick Merced Trip

A few weeks ago, Preston and I took a quick trip to Merced, CA to hang out with my sister and her family. They were visiting all the way from Pittsburgh, PA for a wedding. We were glad that my brother-in-law's father let us come stay at his place and share time with them. It was our first time meeting Preston's newest cousins - the twins!

Preston showed his love to Sophie and Ivy by trying to sit on them while they were rolling on the floor. (I had to watch him like a hawk.) He also showed Isaac his love by trying to poke his belly button over and over. Haha. We don't get to see family very often so every chance we do is special. It was so fun to meet the twins and see just how different they are in personality and looks. What cuties!

While in Merced Preston had his first horseback ride. He may need a few more rides to get used to it. :)

I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't take any pictures of the cousins together. I stole these pictures from my sisters blog.


The cute family we went to see. From left to right - Bryce, Sophie, Isaac, Jessica and Ivy

Preston playing in the truck at "the property" where the horses are kept

The horseback ride



1 comment:

Annette said...

I love the picture of Preston in the back of the truck. Glad you could spend some time with Jessica.