Thursday, March 24, 2011

Temple Picture Search


A few months ago I was on a search for a picture of the Salt Lake temple that I could put on my picture ledge. I really wanted something in black and white that was somewhere between 5x7'' and 8x10''. To my disappointment, I was having the hardest time finding something I liked. Well, I finally found something that I loved but it was more money than I wanted to spend at the time, and a little larger size than I had wanted. So, I have delayed in purchasing it. The other day I stumbled across a blog that has free temple images for download. I love the picture of the Salt Lake Temple. It's perfect for us and our needs. Lil' Luna and her husband have taken the time to "antique" various temples that have been shot by every day people so there is no copyright and make them available for download.  Check out her site for other images: http://www.lilluna.com/2010/07/tutorial-tuesday-temple-block-im-going.html

No comments: