Monday, February 21, 2011

Recent Videos

Over the last two months we have taken a few videos that I've been meaning to share.

Preston has been practicing his dance moves, which now consist of swaying, bouncing and twirling. I used to put on the tv show "Psych" in the mornings while doing things around the house and whenever the end music came on he would always stop what he was doing and start swaying. It was really funny!



He's also discovered that whenever we are trying to fold a blanket if he sits down on it really fast he's likely to get a ride. He loves it and can't get enough.


Preston has been learning his animal sounds. My favorite ones are his "cat" and his "duck" sounds. The video I wanted to upload wouldn't work (I probably tried 7 times) so I added the 2nd best video that was taped before he learned the "duck".



While in Boise Preston perfected his slide skills at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Whenever we would go to the park before Boise Preston would insist on going down the slide on his belly. I think he was scared. I noticed while at Grandma and Grandpa's house he finally started to go forward - maybe the short slide gave him courage.

No comments: