Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Obsession?

Many of you reading this blog may remember my previous post about digital scrapbooking. Off of that post a whole NEW WORLD was opened up to me! (Thanks Kristen for the great website suggestions.) I have spent hours and hours scouring those websites, learning different techniques through tutorials to improve my Photoshop skills, and signed up for newsletters that give a daily freebie. Every morning I can't wait to see what that days email newsletter will bring me - not only for the freebie but for the layouts, the cool technique suggestions and much more. Some might call it an obsession. I like to think of it as developing new talents. The great thing is that my sister has gotten into it too, so we are always chatting about it.

So-now when people ask me what I do with all my free time I can tell them digital scrapbooking! I'm working on a book for our pre-marriage years. Below are the latest 5 layouts I have done in the last few days.



2 comments:

Christian and Stephanie said...

I love this!! What website is this on! I'm thinking I could get into e-scrapbooking!

Ambyr said...

Yes, I need to know the websites you're using! I was just going to use Shutterfly but if you have something better let me know!