Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Christian and Steph's Wedding

This weekend I took Friday off so Jaime and I could head out to Fresno to go to a wedding. This wasn't just any wedding though...this wedding may never have happened if it weren't for me. Well, maybe I'm taking too much credit.

It was great to see two people that I really admire tie the knot. The wedding was between Christian, who I lived with for three years in college, and Steph, who was in the accounting program with me. I have a lot of very fond memories of both of them, and I am so glad that they are married. I wonder what would have happened if we hadn't all gotten together for a Saturday wakeboarding trip a year and a half ago?




The other great thing about weddings is that it brings people together. We saw a lot of friends from college that we haven't seen for quite a while. Even my parents came out for the occasion since Christian spent enough time on our boat to be considered a third son.



The wedding also made us reflect on how great the last 6 months of marriage has been for Jaime and me.

2 comments:

Kristen Parnell said...

So good to see pictures! They look awesome-- she looks gorgeous and I love her dress. So glad you got to be there! Wish I was in Hawaii...

Christian and Stephanie said...

Honestly... It was all you Nate! I am forever in your debt for introducing me to the girl of my dreams. Betos is on me next time we go skiing :)