Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gingerbread Houses

Monday night Nate and I invited a couple in our ward over to decorate gingerbread houses. For weeks we have been talking about inviting a couple over for an FHE activity, and we finally did something about it. We did the gingerbread houses the old fashioned way-from scratch. This was a first for me and I was nervous but I think they turned out well.



We had a great time decorating and socializing with the other couple in our ward. Our house is on the left. I think they both look great!

4 comments:

howelltree said...

Wow! I have to admit, I've never done a "real" gingerbread house. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun doing that. It's great to see that you are doing LOTS of fun things. Keep it up!

erin said...

Fun!

So I know it's not the same location as LA, but my sister and brother-in-law will be moving to SF next summer. Looks like I'll be in Cali more often now!

ken said...

I can't believe I missed gingerbread so far this year... I've talked about it so many times and then time was gone! But they look great and I better do them at home... they're my favorite.

ken said...

Haha-- yikes, don't give me perspective of the time frame, or I start freaking out again! :) But anyway, yeah, pretty stinkin crazy. I'll have to talk to you soon; we go home today.