Friday, May 6, 2011

Procrastinating

Today my "to do" list includes cleaning and laundry and since that isn't enough to keep me motivated I am posting a picture of Preston instead. Preston has started to become pretty opinionated and this is what he chose to wear. He saw the swim trunks while I was sorting the laundry and wanted them on. Then, he ran into his room and pulled the snow boots out of his drawer and wanted them on. The top is his pajama top that he was already wearing.  He has now been playing in this outfit for over an hour. Pretty good, right? I'm suprised the boots are still on. I bet his feet are sweating like crazy.

And, did you notice his short hair? He had his 3rd haircut the other day. His hair grows so fast. I'm a little sad because I love his long hair.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

It's better he dresses like that now and not when he's in college!