Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nate is 28!

That ryhmes!

Today Nate made the comment he feels like an old man after I huskily finished singing happy birthday. We've all been a little sick this week with a cold and sore throat. Maybe it had something to do with my singing. Happy Birthday to my old man!

To celebrate Nate got home early - at 6:00pm. We grilled up some mushroom and swiss burgers and had a fruit cookie pizza. What a great night!


(This was my first time making a cookie pizza. I think it turned out great!)

4 comments:

Jacobson 'Ohana said...

Looks too pretty to eat! Was it as delicious as it looks?

Annette said...

Wow Jaime! The picture should be in a recipe book! Nice job.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! That looks like a great dessert! Brian doesn't like cake so I will have to try that for the next bday. Great job on the presentation of the fruit!

Jenn said...

Yum! That looks delicious! (: Happy Birthday Nate!!!!!!