Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Spirit

This weekend we took some time to get into the Christmas spirit.

First, we spent some time on Saturday putting out Christmas decorations and decorating our little tree. I think it turned out pretty well.


Then, on Sunday night we went down to Palo Alto to a Christmas Creche exhibit. There were over 45o nativity scenes collected from all over the world. We were also there in time to listen to the Valparaiso singers delight us with some Christmas carols.

4 comments:

Doug & Annette said...

I foresee a visit to Palo Alto by Annette to see the Creche. It looks like a wonderful experience.

paul said...

You tree makes you apartment look huge. It was nice seeing the two of you and Penny's blessing.

Kristen Parnell said...

Looks so cute! We opted for 1 more year of fake. Next year...
I LOVE that Thanksgiving was catered. If I'm in charge (hopefully I won't be in charge when we're still in school...), I want to go catered. What a great idea! How was twilight?
Miss you guys.

Christian and Stephanie said...

DUDE!! Do you know my mom is in the Valpariso Singers!?! I foresee the DeFries' and Hansens hitting up the Palo Alto Creche next Christmas!
Steph and I are coming home in January and will be house sitting jan 21st-31st. SLUMBER PARTY! We'll for sure have to do something fun. Hope you guys are having a great Christmas!