Monday, October 29, 2007

The Start of Something New...

Since we're new at blogging, we wanted to give a little background on us - the newly formed DeFries family.

Let's just say it finally worked out. After a year of the "hanging out" thing that so many parents hate to hear, Nate finally convinced me through his gentle preseverance and sneaky daily emails while I was laboring away at work that dating him was a wise option. We finally started dating at the end of January 2007.

Like so many other couples, we met at BYU after Nate moved into the apartment complex I had been living in for a year. We did a lot of fun things as friends and wanted to share some pictures to remember the good old times.

2 comments:

Doug & Annette said...

Nice job..we are so out of date. Great way to feel like we are in the big city too!

ken said...

I love the pictures! How did you make it work? What a fun year... I really think that was the best ward I ever lived in. So glad you ended up together... Love how sweaty Nate's hair is on homecoming-- we all were so gross after that!